Navori is made up of 3 components
This is a user-friendly web interface that runs on popular browsers including chrome, Mozilla and Microsoft Edge. The following tasks are undertaken by the manager.
- Categorizing, managing and monitoring players
- User management – Create user and assigning them privileges
- Adding, managing media and editing media properties
- Creating of templates using QL Template designer
- Creation of ticker using QL Ticker designer
- Creation of playlist
- Scheduling your playlist
- Generating of analytical data and aircheck reports
A versatile multi-platform player platform that supports Windows, Android and Tizen operating systems. It’s an interoperable application that requires no dependencies. The following content format are supported by QL player
- Video – MP4, MOV, WMV
- Images – PNG, JPG, BMP
- Feeds – XML feeds, RSS feeds, Twitter feeds, Facebook feeds and QL hosted feeds
Backend application that runs on Windows Operating system, Microsoft SQL database and Microsoft IIS web server. It’s a scalable solution whereby server requirements depend on the number of players to be deployed.