Libraries and computer labs commonly serve as the primary printing stations on college campuses. However, interactive printing kiosks are becoming increasingly common.
Advantages of Digital Signage in Schools
Digital signage gives schools the ability to interact and communicate with students, faculty, and community members in a modern and attention-grabbing way. Here are five ways this technology is being used on college campuses.
Our responsibilities when serving as the General Contractor include:
- Providing all materials, labor, equipment and services.
- Subcontracting with various trade and specialty contractors
- Applying for or assisting in the application process for building permits
- Monitoring schedule and cash flow
- Maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring a safe and secure project site